Section Two, Entry 6: What Would Seth Say to Me Today About What I'm Learning?
By Lynda Madden Dahl:
What Would Seth Say to Me Today About What I'm Learning?
- In your system of reality you are learning what mental energy is, and how to use it. You do this by constantly transforming your thoughts and emotions into physical form. You are supposed to get a clear picture of your inner development by perceiving the exterior environment. What seems to be a perception, an objective concrete event independent from you, is instead the materialization of your own inner emotions, energy, and mental environment. (The Seth Material, Chapter 10)
- You are learning to be co-creators. You are learning to be gods as you now understand the term. You are learning responsibilityâ€”the responsibility of any individualized consciousness. You are learning to handle the energy that is yourself, for creative purposes. (Seth Speaks, Session 522)
- You must understand the nature of reality before you can manipulate within it well. In physical reality you are learning that your thoughts have reality, and that you create the reality that you know. (The Seth Material, Chapter 12)
- In this existence you are learning to handle the inexhaustible energy that is available to you. The mass condition of the world, and the situation of each individual in it, is the materialization of man's progress as he forms his world. (The Nature of Personal Reality, Session 613)
- The Point of Power Is in the Present. This experienced present also represents your psychic touchstone to all of your other existences. You are consciously aware of certain events, and unconsciously aware of much more that in one way or another you are learning to bring into conscious focus. (The Nature of Personal Reality, Session 667)
- So there is a period of stress in between beliefs, so to speak, while you dispense with one set and you are learning to use another. (The Nature of Personal Reality, Session 617)
- Consciousness is, among other things, a spontaneous exercise in creativity. You are learning now, in a three dimensional context, the ways in which your emotional and psychic existence can create varieties of physical form. You manipulate within the psychic environment, and these manipulations are then automatically impressed upon the physical mold. (Seth Speaks, Session 515)
- Ideas of good, better, best can lead you astray, for example. You are learning to be as completely as possible. In one way you are learning to create yourselves. (Seth Speaks, Session 541)
- Consciousness is an attribute of the soul, a tool that can be turned in many directions. You are not your consciousness. It is something that belongs to you and to the soul. You are learning to use it. To the extent that you understand and utilize the various aspects of consciousness, you will learn to understand your own reality, and the conscious self will truly become conscious. (Seth Speaks, Session 575)
- You simply do not realize what you are now; and as I've said before, when you ask me questions about life after death, you automatically transposeâ€”if you will forgive meâ€”this lack of knowledge into the next realm. Therefore, sometimes I am at a loss to answer your questions. You are learning to know yourselves. At the rate you are going, it will take you some time. (Seth Speaks, Appendix, ESP Class Session, June, 1970)
- ...You possess a unique kind of consciousness, in which each individual has a hand in the overall formation of a world reality, and you are participating at a level of existence in which you are learning how to transform the imaginative realm of probabilities into a more or less specific, physically experienced world. (The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events, Session 829)
- Your kind of consciousness, relatively speaking, involves some intrinsic difficulties along with spectacular potentials. You are learning how to form reality from your own beliefs, while having at the same time the freedom to choose those beliefsâ€”to choose your mental state in a way that the animals, for example, do not. (Dreams, â€śEvolution,â€ť and Value Fulfillment, Vol. 1, Essay 3)
- Now, on your particular camouflage universe you are learning energy transformation. (The Early Sessions, Book 2, Session 44)
- You are learning to use your consciousness to become conscious co-creators of your own reality. (Conversations With Seth, Vol. 2, Chapter 14)
- In rational, intellectual terms alone, and using the terms the way [they are] usually used, you are learning a lot from someone who has no reality, and that is a good trick on your part! Finding yourselves is something else. (Conversations With Seth, Vol. 2, Chapter 14)
- You are learning to use the creative energy of which you are a part, and you are indeed quite isolated, so you cannot do much harm, in your terms! (Conversations With Seth, Vol. 2, Chapter 17)
Published in Section Two: What Would Seth Say to Me Today?